WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dome, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- usage: a concave shape whose distinguishing characteristic is that the concavity faces downward
- 2. attic, bean, bonce, noodle, noggin, dome, human head
- usage: informal terms for a human head
- 3. dome, domed stadium, covered stadium, stadium, bowl, arena, sports stadium
- usage: a stadium that has a roof
- 4. dome, roof
- usage: a hemispherical roof
All rights reserved.
See also: dome (Dictionary)