WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dogtooth violet, dogtooth, dog's-tooth violet, liliaceous plant
- usage: perennial woodland spring-flowering plant; widely cultivated
- 2. canine, canine tooth, eyetooth, eye tooth, dogtooth, cuspid, tooth
- usage: one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- 3. dogtooth, architectural ornament
- usage: a carved pyramidal ornament; used in 13th century England
All rights reserved.
See also: dogtooth (Dictionary)