- 1. documentary, docudrama, documentary film, infotainment, movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick
- usage: a film or TV program presenting the facts about a person or event
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. documentary, documental
- usage: relating to or consisting of or derived from documents
- 2. objective, documentary, real (vs. unreal), existent
- usage: emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation; "objective art"
All rights reserved.
See also: documentary (Dictionary)