WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. condense, distill, distil, liquefy, flux, liquify
- usage: undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops; "water condenses"; "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
- 2. distill, extract, distil, make, create
- usage: extract by the process of distillation; "distill the essence of this compound"
- 3. distill, distil, change
- usage: undergo the process of distillation
- 4. distill, distil, exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze
- usage: give off (a liquid); "The doctor distilled a few drops of disinfectant onto the wound"
All rights reserved.
See also: distil (Dictionary)