WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dissociation, separation
- usage: the act of removing from association
- 2. dissociation, disassociation, psychological state, psychological condition, mental state, mental condition
- usage: a state in which some integrated part of a person's life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently
- 3. dissociation, chemical process, chemical change, chemical action
- usage: (chemistry) the temporary or reversible process in which a molecule or ion is broken down into smaller molecules or ions
All rights reserved.
See also: dissociation (Dictionary)