Synonyms of dissemination
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dissemination, airing, public exposure, spreading, transmission
- usage: the opening of a subject to widespread discussion and debate
- 2. dissemination, diffusion, distribution, dispersion
- usage: the property of being diffused or dispersed
- 3. dispersion, dispersal, dissemination, diffusion, spread, spreading
- usage: the act of dispersing or diffusing something; "the dispersion of the troops"; "the diffusion of knowledge"
All rights reserved.