- 1. perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
- 2. disorder, disarray, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring disorder to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. broken, confused, disordered, upset, disorganized (vs. organized), disorganised
- usage: thrown into a state of disarray or confusion; "troops fleeing in broken ranks"; "a confused mass of papers on the desk"; "the small disordered room"; "with everything so upset"
- 2. confused, disconnected, disjointed, disordered, garbled, illogical, scattered, unconnected, incoherent (vs. coherent)
- usage: lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
- 3. disordered (vs. ordered), unordered
- usage: not arranged in order
All rights reserved.
See also: disordered (Dictionary)