Synonyms of dislocated
- 1. dislocate, luxate, splay, slip, move, displace
- usage: move out of position; "dislocate joints"; "the artificial hip joint luxated and had to be put back surgically"
- 2. dislocate, displace
- usage: put out of its usual place, position, or relationship; "The colonists displaced the natives"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disjointed, dislocated, separated, injured (vs. uninjured)
- usage: separated at the joint; "a dislocated knee"; "a separated shoulder"
All rights reserved.