Synonyms of dishonored
- 1. dishonor, disgrace, dishonour, attaint, shame
- usage: bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime"
- 2. rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- 3. dishonor, dishonour, refuse, reject, pass up, turn down, decline
- usage: refuse to accept; "dishonor checks and drafts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. discredited, disgraced, dishonored, shamed, ashamed(predicate) (vs. unashamed)
- usage: suffering shame
All rights reserved.