Synonyms of disentangle
- 1. extricate, untangle, disentangle, disencumber, free, disengage
- usage: release from entanglement of difficulty; "I cannot extricate myself from this task"
- 2. disentangle, unsnarl, straighten out, order
- usage: extricate from entanglement; "Can you disentangle the cord?"
- 3. disinvolve, disembroil, disentangle, free, discharge
- usage: free from involvement or entanglement; "How can I disentangle myself from her personal affairs?"
- 4. unwind, disentangle, undo
- usage: separate the tangles of
- 5. comb, comb out, disentangle, groom, neaten
- usage: smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb; "comb your hair before dinner"; "comb the wool"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disentangle (Dictionary)