WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prejudiced (vs. unprejudiced), discriminatory, homophobic, jaundiced, loaded, racist, antiblack, anti-Semite(prenominal), sexist
- usage: being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand; "a prejudiced judge"
- 2. discriminatory, invidious, unfavorable (vs. favorable), unfavourable
- usage: containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice; "discriminatory attitudes and practices"; "invidious comparisons"
- 3. discriminative, discriminatory, discriminating (vs. undiscriminating)
- usage: capable of making fine distinctions
- 4. discriminatory, preferential, advantageous (vs. disadvantageous)
- usage: manifesting partiality; "a discriminatory tax"; "preferential tariff rates"; "preferential treatment"; "a preferential shop gives priority or advantage to union members in hiring or promoting"
All rights reserved.
See also: discriminatory (Dictionary)