Synonyms of disconnect
- 1. gulf, disconnect, disconnection, disparity
- usage: an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding); "he felt a gulf between himself and his former friends"; "there is a vast disconnect between public opinion and federal policy"
- 1. unplug, disconnect, undo
- usage: pull the plug of (electrical appliances) and render inoperable; "unplug the hair dryer after using it"
- 2. disconnect, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: make disconnected, disjoin or unfasten
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of disconnect (Dictionary)