Synonyms of discernible
- 1. discernible (vs. indiscernible), discernable
- usage: perceptible by the senses or intellect; "things happen in the earth and sky with no discernible cause"; "the newspaper reports no discernible progress in the negotiations"; "the skyline is easily discernible even at a distance of several miles"
- 2. discernible, perceptible (vs. imperceptible)
- usage: capable of being perceived clearly; "an essay with a meaning that was not always discernible"
- 3. discernible, evident, observable, noticeable (vs. unnoticeable)
- usage: capable of being seen or noticed; "a discernible change in attitude"; "a clearly evident erasure in the manuscript"; "an observable change in behavior"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of discernible (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.