Synonyms of disappearing
- 1. disappearance, disappearing, departure, going, going away, leaving
- usage: the act of leaving secretly or without explanation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disappear, vanish, go away
- usage: get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
- 2. vanish, disappear, go away, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: become invisible or unnoticeable; "The effect vanished when day broke"
- 3. vanish, disappear, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: cease to exist; "An entire civilization vanished"
- 4. melt, disappear, evaporate, weaken
- usage: become less intense and fade away gradually; "her resistance melted under his charm"; "her hopes evaporated after years of waiting for her fiance"
All rights reserved.