Synonyms of differentiation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. differentiation, distinction, discrimination, secernment
- usage: a discrimination between things as different and distinct; "it is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation"
- 2. differentiation, mathematical process, mathematical operation, operation
- usage: the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- 3. specialization, specialisation, differentiation, adaptation, adaption, adjustment
- usage: (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function; "cell differentiation in the developing embryo"
All rights reserved.