Synonyms of die hard
- 1. traditionalist, diehard, conservative, conservativist
- usage: one who adheres to traditional views
- 1. prevail, persist, die hard, run, endure, continue
- usage: continue to exist; "These stories die hard"; "The legend of Elvis endures"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. die-hard(prenominal), rock-ribbed, inflexible (vs. flexible)
- usage: tradition-bound and obstinately opinionated; "an inflexible (or die-hard) conservative"; "rock-ribbed republican"
All rights reserved.