WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. destruction, devastation, termination, ending, conclusion
- usage: the termination of something by causing so much damage to it that it cannot be repaired or no longer exists
- 2. destruction, demolition, wipeout, ending, conclusion, finish
- usage: an event (or the result of an event) that completely destroys something
- 3. end, destruction, death, state
- usage: a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end"
All rights reserved.
See also: destruction (Dictionary)