Synonyms of desensitising
- 1. desensitize, desensitise, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause not to be sensitive; "The war desensitized many soldiers"; "The photographic plate was desensitized"
- 2. desensitize, desensitise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make insensitive; "His military training desensitized him"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. desensitizing (vs. sensitizing), desensitising, numbing
- usage: making less susceptible or sensitive to either physical or emotional stimuli
All rights reserved.