WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. behave, acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry, hold, carry, bear, act, move
- usage: behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
- 2. extradite, deliver, deport, expel, throw out, kick out
- usage: hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- 3. expatriate, deport, exile, expel, throw out, kick out
- usage: expel from a country; "The poet was exiled because he signed a letter protesting the government's actions"
All rights reserved.
See also: deport (Dictionary)