WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. demerara, cane sugar
- usage: a light brown raw cane sugar from Guyana
- 2. Demerara
- usage: a river in northern Guyana that flows northward into the Atlantic
- 3. Demerara
- usage: a former Dutch colony in South America; now a part of Guyana
- 4. demerara, demerara rum, rum
- usage: dark rum from Guyana
- 5. demerara, demerara sugar, brown sugar
- usage: light brown cane sugar; originally from Guyana
All rights reserved.
See also: demerara (Dictionary)