- 1. define, delineate, show
- usage: show the form or outline of; "The tree was clearly defined by the light"; "The camera could define the smallest object"
- 2. specify, define, delineate, delimit, delimitate, be
- usage: determine the essential quality of
- 3. delineate, limn, outline, draw
- usage: trace the shape of
- 4. trace, draw, line, describe, delineate, mark
- usage: make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- 5. delineate, describe, depict, draw
- usage: describe in vivid detail
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delineated (vs. undelineated), represented, delineate, depicted, pictured, portrayed, described, diagrammatic, diagrammatical
- usage: represented accurately or precisely
All rights reserved.
See also: delineate (Dictionary)