- 1. please, delight, satisfy, gratify
- usage: give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
- 2. delight, enjoy, revel
- usage: take delight in; "he delights in his granddaughter"
- 3. enchant, enrapture, transport, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight, please, delight
- usage: hold spellbound
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. delighted, pleased (vs. displeased)
- usage: greatly pleased
- 2. beguiled, captivated, charmed, delighted, enthralled, entranced, enchanted (vs. disenchanted)
- usage: filled with wonder and delight
All rights reserved.
See also: delighted (Dictionary)