WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. deliberation, discussion, give-and-take, word
- usage: (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question; "the deliberations of the jury"
- 2. deliberation, weighing, advisement, consideration
- usage: careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
- 3. calculation, deliberation, planning, preparation, provision
- usage: planning something carefully and intentionally; "it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
- 4. slowness, deliberation, deliberateness, unhurriedness, pace, rate
- usage: a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
- 5. deliberation, deliberateness, thoughtfulness
- usage: the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision; "he was a man of judicial deliberation"
All rights reserved.
See also: deliberation (Dictionary)