Synonyms of dearest
- 1. beloved, dear, dearest, honey, love, lover
- usage: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. beloved, darling, dear, loved (vs. unloved)
- usage: dearly loved
- 2. dear, good, near, close (vs. distant)
- usage: with or in a close or intimate relationship; "a good friend"; "my sisters and brothers are near and dear"
- 3. dear, devout, earnest, heartfelt, sincere (vs. insincere)
- usage: earnest; "one's dearest wish"; "devout wishes for their success"; "heartfelt condolences"
- 4. costly, dear(predicate), high-priced, pricey, pricy, expensive (vs. cheap)
- usage: having a high price; "costly jewelry"; "high-priced merchandise"; "much too dear for my pocketbook"; "a pricey restaurant"
All rights reserved.