Synonyms of damaged
- 1. damage, change, alter, modify
- usage: inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- 2. damage, change
- usage: suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. damaged (vs. undamaged), battered, beat-up, beaten-up, bedraggled, broken-down, derelict, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down, bent, crumpled, dented, broken, busted, broken-backed, hurt, weakened, knocked-out(prenominal), riddled, storm-beaten, blemished, broken, destroyed, impaired, injured
- usage: harmed or injured or spoiled; "I won't buy damaged goods"; "the storm left a wake of badly damaged buildings"
- 2. discredited, damaged, disreputable (vs. reputable)
- usage: being unjustly brought into disrepute; "a discredited politician"; "her damaged reputation"
All rights reserved.