- 1. Czech, European
- usage: a native of inhabitant of the Czech Republic
- 2. Czechoslovakian, Czechoslovak, Czech, European
- usage: a native or inhabitant of the former republic of Czechoslovakia
- 3. Czech, Slavic, Slavic language, Slavonic, Slavonic language
- usage: the Slavic language of Czechs
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Czech, Czechoslovakian
- usage: of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language; "The Czech border"; "Czechoslovak nationalists"; "The Czechoslovakian population"
All rights reserved.
See also: czech (Dictionary)