- 1. cycling, sport, athletics
- usage: the sport of traveling on a bicycle or motorcycle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cycle, pass, make pass
- usage: cause to go through a recurring sequence; "cycle the laundry in this washing program"
- 2. cycle, pass, go through, go across
- usage: pass through a cycle; "This machine automatically cycles"
- 3. motorbike, motorcycle, cycle, ride
- usage: ride a motorcycle
- 4. bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal, wheel, ride
- usage: ride a bicycle
- 5. cycle, recur, repeat
- usage: recur in repeating sequences
All rights reserved.
See also: cycling (Dictionary)