Synonyms of cut up
- 1. prankster, cut-up, trickster, tricker, hoaxer, practical joker, troublemaker, trouble maker, troubler, mischief-maker, bad hat
- usage: someone who plays practical jokes on others
- 1. carve, cut up, cut
- usage: cut to pieces; "Father carved the ham"
- 2. mutilate, mangle, cut up, damage
- usage: destroy or injure severely; "The madman mutilates art work"
- 3. compartmentalize, compartmentalise, cut up, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: separate into isolated compartments or categories; "You cannot compartmentalize your life like this!"
- 4. hack, cut up, edit, redact
- usage: significantly cut up a manuscript
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cut up, cut (vs. uncut)
- usage: cut into pieces
All rights reserved.