Synonyms of cut back
- 1. cutback, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down
- usage: a reduction in quantity or rate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cut back, flash back, return
- usage: return in time; "the film cut back to an earlier event in the story"
- 2. reduce, cut down, cut back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring down, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
- 3. snip, clip, crop, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back, thin out
- usage: cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
- 4. restrict, curtail, curb, cut back, limit, circumscribe, confine
- usage: place restrictions on; "curtail drinking in school"
All rights reserved.