Synonyms of cut away
- 1. cutaway, cutaway drawing, cutaway model, representation
- usage: a representation (drawing or model) of something in which the outside is omitted to reveal the inner parts
- 2. cutaway, coat
- usage: a man's coat cut diagonally from the waist to the back of the knees
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cut away, cut
- usage: move quickly to another scene or focus when filming; "`cut away now!' the director shouted"
- 2. cut away, cut
- usage: remove by cutting off or away; "cut away the branch that sticks out"
All rights reserved.