Synonyms of cut across
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across, pass, go through, go across
- usage: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- 2. cut across, be
- usage: be contrary to ordinary procedure or limitations; "Opinions on bombing the Serbs cut across party lines"
- 3. crosscut, cut across, cut
- usage: cut using a diagonal line
All rights reserved.