WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. curvature, condition, status
- usage: (medicine) a curving or bending; often abnormal; "curvature of the spine"
- 2. curvature, derived function, derivative, differential coefficient, differential, first derivative
- usage: the rate of change (at a point) of the angle between a curve and a tangent to the curve
- 3. curvature, curve, shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation
- usage: the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
All rights reserved.
See also: curvature (Dictionary)