- 1. remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic, medicine, medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- usage: a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bring around, cure, heal, help, aid
- usage: provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- 2. cure, preserve, keep
- usage: prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
- 3. cure, harden, indurate
- usage: make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
- 4. cure, change
- usage: be or become preserved; "the apricots cure in the sun"
All rights reserved.
See also: cure (Dictionary)