Synonyms of curdled
- 1. curdle, clabber, clot, change state, turn
- usage: turn into curds; "curdled milk"
- 2. curdle, spoil, go bad
- usage: go bad or sour; "The milk curdled"
- 3. curdle, clot, coagulate
- usage: turn from a liquid to a solid mass; "his blood curdled"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coagulate, coagulated, curdled, grumous, grumose, thick (vs. thin)
- usage: transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass; "coagulated blood"; "curdled milk"; "grumous blood"
All rights reserved.