- 1. cupping, bloodletting
- usage: a treatment in which evacuated cups are applied to the skin to draw blood through the surface
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cup, shape, form
- usage: form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"
- 2. cup, insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
- usage: put into a cup; "cup the milk"
- 3. cup, transfuse, treat, care for
- usage: treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
All rights reserved.
See also: cupping (Dictionary)