WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cudweed, everlasting, everlasting flower
- usage: any of numerous plants of the genus Gnaphalium having flowers that can be dried without loss of form or color
- 2. cotton rose, cudweed, filago, flower
- usage: any plant of the genus Filago having capitate clusters of small woolly flower heads
- 3. western mugwort, white sage, cudweed, prairie sage, Artemisia ludoviciana, Artemisia gnaphalodes, mugwort
- usage: perennial cottony-white herb of southwestern United States
All rights reserved.
See also: cudweed (Dictionary)