- 1. cuddle, nestle, snuggle, embrace, embracing, embracement
- usage: a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cuddle, snuggle, nestle, nest, nuzzle, draw close, cling to, hold close, hold tight, clutch
- usage: move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- 2. cuddle, embrace, hug, bosom, squeeze
- usage: hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth; "I cuddled the baby"
All rights reserved.
See also: cuddle (Dictionary)