WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cubeb, fruit
- usage: spicy fruit of the cubeb vine; when dried and crushed is used medicinally or in perfumery and sometimes smoked in cigarettes
- 2. cubeb, cubeb vine, Java pepper, Piper cubeba, true pepper, pepper vine
- usage: tropical southeast Asian shrubby vine bearing spicy berrylike fruits
- 3. cubeb, cubeb cigarette, cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, butt, fag
- usage: a cigarette containing cubeb
All rights reserved.
See also: cubeb (Dictionary)