Synonyms of crystallized
- 1. crystallize, crystallise, crystalise, crystalize, shape, form
- usage: cause to take on a definite and clear shape; "He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
- 2. clear, clear up, shed light on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate, clarify, clear up, elucidate
- usage: make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
- 3. crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, change integrity
- usage: cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form; "crystallize minerals"
- 4. crystallize, crystalize, crystalise, effloresce, solidify
- usage: assume crystalline form; become crystallized
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crystallized (vs. uncrystallized), crystallised
- usage: having become fixed and definite in form; "distinguish between crystallized and uncrystallized opinion"- Psychological Abstracts
- 2. crystallized, crystalised, crystalline (vs. noncrystalline)
- usage: having both internal structure and external form of a crystal; "quartz crystal is perfectly crystallized"
All rights reserved.