WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crystallization, crystallisation, crystallizing, chemical phenomenon
- usage: the formation of crystals
- 2. crystal, crystallization, rock, stone
- usage: a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
- 3. crystallization, construction, mental synthesis
- usage: a mental synthesis that becomes fixed or concrete by a process resembling crystal formation
All rights reserved.
See also: crystallization (Dictionary)