Synonyms of crumble
- 1. crumble, crumple, tumble, break down, collapse, change integrity
- usage: fall apart; "the building crumbled after the explosion"; "Negotiations broke down"
- 2. crumble, fall apart, disintegrate
- usage: break or fall apart into fragments; "The cookies crumbled"; "The Sphinx is crumbling"
- 3. decay, crumble, dilapidate, change
- usage: fall into decay or ruin; "The unoccupied house started to decay"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crumble (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.