WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cruiser, police cruiser, patrol car, police car, prowl car, squad car, car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- usage: a car in which policemen cruise the streets; equipped with radiotelephonic communications to headquarters
- 2. cruiser, warship, war vessel, combat ship
- usage: a large fast warship; smaller than a battleship and larger than a destroyer
- 3. cabin cruiser, cruiser, pleasure boat, pleasure craft, motorboat, powerboat
- usage: a large motorboat that has a cabin and plumbing and other conveniences necessary for living on board
All rights reserved.
See also: cruiser (Dictionary)