Synonyms of crowding
- 1. crowding, situation, state of affairs
- usage: a situation in which people or things are crowded together; "he didn't like the crowding on the beach"
- 1. herd, crowd, move, displace
- usage: cause to herd, drive, or crowd together; "We herded the children into a spare classroom"
- 2. crowd, occupy, fill
- usage: fill or occupy to the point of overflowing; "The students crowded the auditorium"
- 3. crowd, crowd together, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: to gather together in large numbers; "men in straw boaters and waxed mustaches crowded the verandah"
- 4. push, crowd, approach, near, come on, go up, draw near, draw close, come near
- usage: approach a certain age or speed; "She is pushing fifty"
All rights reserved.