WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hook, crotchet, curve, curved shape
- usage: a sharp curve or crook; a shape resembling a hook
- 2. quarter note, crotchet, note, musical note, tone
- usage: a musical note having the time value of a quarter of a whole note
- 3. oddity, queerness, quirk, quirkiness, crotchet, unfamiliarity, strangeness
- usage: a strange attitude or habit
- 4. crotchet, hook
- usage: a small tool or hooklike implement
All rights reserved.
See also: crotchet (Dictionary)