Synonyms of cropped
- 1. crop, cut
- usage: cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
- 2. cultivate, crop, work, fix, prepare, set up, ready, gear up, set
- usage: prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- 3. crop, bear, turn out
- usage: yield crops; "This land crops well"
- 4. crop, graze, pasture, feed, give
- usage: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- 5. crop, browse, graze, range, pasture, feed, eat
- usage: feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
- 6. snip, clip, crop, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back, thin out
- usage: cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cropped, planted (vs. unplanted)
- usage: (of land or soil) used for growing crops; "cropped soil"
All rights reserved.