Synonyms of crookedness
- 1. tortuosity, tortuousness, torsion, contortion, crookedness, distorted shape, distortion
- usage: a tortuous and twisted shape or position; "they built a tree house in the tortuosities of its boughs"; "the acrobat performed incredible contortions"
- 2. crookedness, shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation
- usage: having or distinguished by crooks or curves or bends or angles
- 3. crookedness, deviousness, dishonesty
- usage: the quality of being deceitful and underhanded
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.