- 1. review, critique, critical review, review article, criticism, literary criticism
- usage: an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- 2. criticism, critique, critical appraisal, critical analysis
- usage: a serious examination and judgment of something; "constructive criticism is always appreciated"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. review, critique, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: appraise critically; "She reviews books for the New York Times"; "Please critique this performance"
All rights reserved.
See also: critique (Dictionary)