WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. criticism, unfavorable judgment, disapproval
- usage: disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent"
- 2. criticism, critique, critical appraisal, critical analysis
- usage: a serious examination and judgment of something; "constructive criticism is always appreciated"
- 3. criticism, literary criticism, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: a written evaluation of a work of literature
All rights reserved.
See also: criticism (Dictionary)