Synonyms of crisscrossed
- 1. crisscross, traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across
- usage: cross in a pattern, often random
- 2. crisscross, line
- usage: mark with or consist of a pattern of crossed lines; "wrinkles crisscrossed her face"
- 3. crisscross, mark
- usage: mark with a pattern of crossing lines; "crisscross the sheet of paper"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crisscross, crisscrossed, reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular
- usage: marked with crossing lines
All rights reserved.