Synonyms of crippling
- 1. cripple, stultify, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless; "This measure crippled our efforts"; "Their behavior stultified the boss's hard work"
- 2. cripple, lame, maim
- usage: deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crippling, disabling, incapacitating, unhealthful (vs. healthful)
- usage: that cripples or disables or incapacitates; "a crippling injury"
All rights reserved.